Donation for Beng Hock’s family can be made to CIMB Alor Gajah, Teoh Leong Hwee, a/c: 0412-0000333-52-8. Let’s make sure his wife and unborn baby will be well taken care of financially.
- Selangor report on Local Government Elections
- Wear BLACK This Merdeka
- May He be the Last….. A Memorial of Beng Hock
- Hafidz Baharom, yes, justice for all victims of torture please
- Did MACC know they were torturing a Bridegroom-to-be and father-to-be?
- Donation for Beng Hock’s Family
- Perak Crisis – the ball’s in the royal court!
- An usual funeral – by Yasmin Ahmad
- Boon Hooi on the Blog
- ELECTION COMMISSION MALAYSIA
- ELECTORAL REFORM SOCIETY (UK)
- Elizabeth Wong
- FEDERAL CONSTITUTION OF MALAYSIA
- MALAYSIA TODAY
- MALAYSIAN BAR COUNCIL
- Malaysian Chinese Bloggers Directory
- MERDEKA REVIEW
- No to May 13
- PARLIAMENT OF MALAYSIA
- People’s Parliament
- People’s Power (NZ)
- PRIVACY INTERNATIONAL
- squeak. speak. roar.
- Susan Loone
- The Sheepman’s Blog
- THE SUN
- TOWSON UNIVERSIRTY’S ONLINE WRITING SUPPORT
- Unfinished Business
- Unopened Letter to the World
- Ways of Seeing
- Wear Yellow, Save Malaysia
- What A Lulu
- Why We Write
I think it is more proper to send donation to his wife. She will be the one responsible for bringing up the child. Please give us his wife’s account number.
I would agree with you but I don’t have it.
My deepest condolence to the family of Teoh. We used to advise the young to avoid confrontation and just walk away, but today we can’t do that anymore. The kezaliman, corruption and power abuse has escalated to such a horrible state.It is life and death situation. I decided form today to do my bit and speak up. We need to fight for the justice that we so deprived of for all Malaysian. Lawan tetap lawan! I truly understand the meaning now.